Business Process Automation
DiVi provides services for the implementation of systems for automating business processes aimed at improving the efficiency of modern enterprise management by means of information technology. The most important purpose of introducing automation – increasing management efficiency resting on the growth performance of administrative work and improvement of the planning and flexible regulation methods of managed process.
Automation systems can greatly simplify the manufacturing processes. When implemented correctly such systems can significantly reduce the overall costs of the enterprise in the chain of supply and procurement, increase the speed of turnover, reduce excess inventories to a minimum, increase the product range and improve its quality and to fulfill orders on time and improve service quality and optimizing the coordination of the interaction between market conditions, supply and production.
The introduction of automated business process management - one of the most interesting tasks set by the DiVi's customers before its members. On the one hand, we use theoretical models developed by the world's leading companies for a wide variety of business sectors - trade, distribution, manufacturing, and mining. On the other hand- we carefully study the information system of the company, on which the future business automation system will be based. We aim to build on the foundations, which are hitherto existing systems of governance. The accumulated information during the entire last period of the company – it is an analytical framework for optimizing the company's activities in future.
Formed basic requirements for functional subsystems that implement the processes of managing finances, manufacturing, procurement, marketing, design, and maintenance, unify the manufacturing process, making it more controllable and less dependent on human factor.
DiVi introduces business automation system in accordance with the following steps:
• Analysis of problems and challenges of the customer, description of business processes of the enterprise, the formation of the software requirements;
• Analysis of the technical base of the company for having the necessary computer hardware and networking equipment, formation of the hardware requirements subject to the implementation of the project and prospects for development of the enterprise automation system;
• Delivery of hardware, development and implementation of network solutions;
• Supply, installation and configuration of server
• Installation, configuration and adaptation of automated enterprise management system;
• Configuration of jobs and training of users;
• Subsequent maintenance of the system and after-sales service.